This mod allows you to build a ferry system in your city and will improve your public mass transit.
There are 2 types of Ferry terminals to choose from.
3d Model by Monty
3d Model by Asterian
As well as new information panels and a new section under public transport for choosing the 3 types of ferry size.
1. First, place the new Ferry Company.
3d Model by Monty
2. Place your ferry landings. if you don't have a road to snap to you can click once and rotate the building, click again to place.
3. Begin to draw your route.
While holding Shift, go down a little bit, so the buoy disappears but the route is still at water level.
4. Then complete your line.
5. Click on the route and upgrade it to invisible.
Voilà ! You have your first ferry route !
Please Note that the ferry waterway will not provide cityhall access by itself, it will still require a road, pedpath or NEXL citylink waterway.
Special thanks to Preyfr60 and Imiguel for helping with text and translations.
- Make sure you have the latest XLNation User Interface Mod installed.
- Download the .Patch file below and copy into your games Paks\Mods folder.
Network Expansion XL Team Members: Altiris, Monty, Mr-Tom, Pharmist
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- XLNation User Interface Mod by Altiris
It's not long before we will be moving. The new hosting has been setup and the next thing to be done is to change the DNS. When it's changed it may take between 24 to 48 hours to take effect. During this time XLN will be closed so it can be backed up. When the new DNS takes effect, you will see a basic page with a message regarding the move. Note: It may take up to two weeks to get XLN up and running again.Dismiss Notice
NEXL Ferries 2.2
Second addon in the NEXL waterways series: Ferries