Original author: jrvieux
This house T2 for qualified workers is designed to fit 60 degrees corner. It exists in 2 version: one with small collision box, one to fit with the 2 T2 wall to wall houses of the game (qualified worker and manager).
The two thumbs are under the menu pack medieval, without and with the option No collision.
The pictures shows also the building from the game to see how it fits.
1) Set the house with the main thumb a little bit further the crossing, close to the first road of the corner
2) Set the second road of the corner at 60,° in parrallel with the other side of the house
3) Delete the house and rebuild it in the right place. Its collision box must touch the two roads of the corner.
4) You can set the other T2 houses close to the corner house. It must fit easyly now.
5) Upgrade the corner house, and the collision bow will disapear
6) You can now choose and set any plazzas on the empty spaces between the house and the roads. Don't forget the back yard.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- UIM NEXL