1. Make a picture of your Cities XL city: F11 + cntrl
2. Exit Cities XL
3. Go to: documents>pictures>focus home interactive>Cities XL 2012
4. Copy your picture
4. Resize it with paint to 5120x5120 pixels.
5. Open internet.
6. Open Maplib - http://www.maplib.net/
7. Login or register
8. Go to my pictures
9. Create a Atlas (If you don't have done that.)
10. Go back to my pictures
11. Click on: upload a picture
12. Upload it.
13. Tada , you are done.
Warning some times you don't see the markers!
Here's one of my results
Enjoy and don't forget to like!
If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.Thanks guys for helping out. I will have to adjust the next due amount up by $15 as I can't make the last two amounts go against the bill that just got paid. I'm going to look into how we can deal with this in the future.Dismiss Notice
Tutorial How to make a Google maps look-a-like map!
A easy way to make a Google maps-like map!