1. Make a picture of your Cities XL city: F11 + cntrl
2. Exit Cities XL
3. Go to: documents>pictures>focus home interactive>Cities XL 2012
4. Copy your picture
4. Resize it with paint to 5120x5120 pixels.
5. Open internet.
6. Open Maplib - http://www.maplib.net/
7. Login or register
8. Go to my pictures
9. Create a Atlas (If you don't have done that.)
10. Go back to my pictures
11. Click on: upload a picture
12. Upload it.
13. Tada , you are done.
Warning some times you don't see the markers!
Here's one of my results
Enjoy and don't forget to like!
I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
Tutorial How to make a Google maps look-a-like map!
A easy way to make a Google maps-like map!