MODULAR CONVENTION CENTER
EDIT #2: BRIDGE BUG FIXED -- BRIDGES + CARGO BAYS SHOULD NOT GO BANKRUPT ANYMORE
REPLACE THE PREVIOUS BRIDGE V1.0 AND THE THREE CARGO BAYS 1.0 WITH VERSIONS 1.2 I AM ATTACHING BELOW
IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THIS MOD FOR THE FIRST TIME, DOWNLOAD BOTH THE .RAR AND THE V1.2 .PATCHES, AND USE THESE ONES INSTEAD OF THEIR V1.0
Time for my new project! Add a new layer of realism to the game with a new modular set of Convention Center pieces!
Now your city, as any major city in the world, will be able to attract companies and entrepreneurs from all over the world to meet in one single place.
Let us see the different pieces individually:
Cargo Bay, Left End
Cargo Bay, Right End
Cargo Bay, Middle Piece
Filler, Tunnel, Pedestrian Bridge, Overpass
All the pieces at night.
IMPORTANT, read this before you comment:
- I have reduced some of the requirements for each piece, but as each is high density office, you will see that you are increasing the office production if you do a large complex. Do the necessary arrengements to balance it. You can always modify this yourself using EasyModXL.
- The fillers and bridges behave like pieces of furniture, which means that they do not snap to road. When holding shift you can rotate them as well as raise or lower them; this can make it a little complicated to place sometimes, but there is no other option.
- Make sure the terrain is completely flat for a seamless transition between pieces.
- You will find all the pieces in the Exceptional Offices menu; please don't say again that you can't find it anywhere:
- Overall, the models are simple; I consider this Modular Convention Center more of an experiment; I admit that the idea of a modular airport has crossed my mind
So, be original and creative! design structures as big or small as you want, or use any piece for any other purpose that you can think of!
Download the attached .zip file and paste the .patch files to your PAK folder.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- XL Nation User Interface Mod
I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
Offices Modular Convention Center v1.20
Now your city, as any major city in the world, will be able to attract companies