-- created by aitortilla01
- CitiesXL 2009
- CitiesXL 2011
- CitiesXL 2012
- CitiesXL Platinum
The first release of the Modular Harbor Pack is here!
The Oil Pack allows you to build a realistic oil harbor with several oil depots, refineries and oil tankers as well as LNG tankers*. Use your imagination to make expansive oil harbors - if you need ideas on how to make a realistic oil harbor don't forget to check TOKYO in Japan, DALIAN in China or HOUSTON in the USA
*Please note that proper seawalls and docks will come in the next releases: Containers and Cargo.
The oil depots:
You have three models: one with 10 small depots, one with 6 medium depots and one with 3 large depots; each depot type is also available to be plopped individually as furniture.
The refinery, the distillation plant and the oil loading dock:
The oil distillery model has a cool animation of smoke coming out of the chimney - thank Montoto for that, it looks really nice!
These models are located in Transportation > Inter-City > OVER WATER
- The models take the stats from the in-game oil refinery as a base and from there I have made modifications in their production, cost or workers. Check each model in the game to find out more.
- There is a small visual bug: the ships show a "not connected to city hall" message in the info panel - other than this they work fine.
- Please report any bugs you find; I'll upload the fixed version with the next releases.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- XL Nation User Interface Mod
If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.Thanks guys for helping out. I will have to adjust the next due amount up by $15 as I can't make the last two amounts go against the bill that just got paid. I'm going to look into how we can deal with this in the future.Dismiss Notice
Modular Harbor Pack - Part I: OIL PACK v1.00
Harbor Pack Part 1: The Oil Pack