-- created by aitortilla01
- CitiesXL 2009
- CitiesXL 2011
- CitiesXL 2012
- CitiesXL Platinum
The first release of the Modular Harbor Pack is here!
The Oil Pack allows you to build a realistic oil harbor with several oil depots, refineries and oil tankers as well as LNG tankers*. Use your imagination to make expansive oil harbors - if you need ideas on how to make a realistic oil harbor don't forget to check TOKYO in Japan, DALIAN in China or HOUSTON in the USA
*Please note that proper seawalls and docks will come in the next releases: Containers and Cargo.
The oil depots:
You have three models: one with 10 small depots, one with 6 medium depots and one with 3 large depots; each depot type is also available to be plopped individually as furniture.
The refinery, the distillation plant and the oil loading dock:
The oil distillery model has a cool animation of smoke coming out of the chimney - thank Montoto for that, it looks really nice!
These models are located in Transportation > Inter-City > OVER WATER
- The models take the stats from the in-game oil refinery as a base and from there I have made modifications in their production, cost or workers. Check each model in the game to find out more.
- There is a small visual bug: the ships show a "not connected to city hall" message in the info panel - other than this they work fine.
- Please report any bugs you find; I'll upload the fixed version with the next releases.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- XL Nation User Interface Mod
It's not long before we will be moving. The new hosting has been setup and the next thing to be done is to change the DNS. When it's changed it may take between 24 to 48 hours to take effect. During this time XLN will be closed so it can be backed up. When the new DNS takes effect, you will see a basic page with a message regarding the move. Note: It may take up to two weeks to get XLN up and running again.Dismiss Notice
Modular Harbor Pack - Part I: OIL PACK v1.00
Harbor Pack Part 1: The Oil Pack