This small patch file adds 42 more colors to your Public Transportation Lines. This effects Metro, Bus, Tram and Ferry lines (if you have the nexl mods)
- CitiesXL 2009
- CitiesXL 2011
- CitiesXL 2012
- CitiesXL Platinum
Line Color Setup:
You can easily change the color setup yourself:
do not do this if you have absolutely no idea of this stuff
you dont need a lot of knowledge to do this, but you should at least have an idea what you are actually doing
1. get pakunpak here: Cities XL PakUnPak - Page de téléchargement
2. unpack this patch file to a folder you like
3. open "data/config" and open gembus.cfg or gemmetro.cfg with notepad++ or similar
gembus.cfg will have effect on bus, tram and ferrylines and gemmetro.cfg on your metro lines
4. you will now see a lot of lines which say <Color>#,#,#</Color>..
this is the rgb-code of the line color...
use a photo-editing software of your choice to get the correct codes or use an online-rgb-calculator
you need to select "RGB 0÷255" color code... the first number is red, second green and the third blue
5. leave the first line "<Color>255,255,255</Color>" as it is. This is Metro/Bus-Line 0, you cant build it.
so the second line in this cfg file is your first metro or bus line, the third line your metro line number 2 and so on...
you can add as many as you like
6. save the file into the same folder and make sure it is coded in "ANSI"
7. repack the folder "data" using pakunpak and name it as you want (i suggest you to put some z in front of to make sure your file is loaded after the original one), then place the generated .patch file in your paks folder
if you have questions about this, please use the discussion thread or the forums
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- the mod that allows you to build more lines if you want (optional)
Nexl mods (optional)
We are back in business. Large file uploads are working OK. Everything should be working as we left it.Dismiss Notice
More Public Transportation-Line Colors 1.0
Adds 42 more Colors to your Bus, Metro, Ferry and Tram lines - incl. small tutorial