Part 2 of the XLNation Mystery Patches.
The patches in this archive are a mystery. They are from the old XLNation but for various reasons the migration crew cannot identify them or find information on them from webarchive or google caches.
We need volunteers and other detectives willing to research and identify these patches. You can also seek patches here you need for your game.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Things to think about.
If you succeed in figuring out a patch from this archive please do the following:
- The patch could be an older version of a patch already restored
- The patch could already have been restored and we forgot to delete it here
- The patch may require other patches to run, such as the User Interface Mod, the Shader Pack for Players, and even the Furniture Dependency Package
- The Patch may be older (circa 2009) and long since replaced by a "better" patch
- The patch could conflict with a patch you currently use in game.
Well have fun
- Let me know (IcyHot) in the discussion forum for the Archive. Please provide as much information as possible with links to descriptions of the patch from the web.
- If it's a duplicate or older version of a patch on XLNation also let me (IcyHot) know.
- If you feel confident create a new Resource Entry for the patch and then let me know (IcyHot) so that I can then assign the resource to the proper owner and also remove it from the mystery patch archive.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
General Mystery Patches Part 2 v1.00
Mysterious Patches from the old XLNation needing Detectives to research their use