This mod was made by myself, for myself and then I thought, why not share?
So here it is.
The mod must be the last mod to load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not, add more "Z"s to the file name to be sure.
1. This mod will turn most of the game buildings into over water-able, collision-free, no-road-required, unsnappable plopables.
2. Again - they are not snappable to roads. Experienced XL players will know how to use this to its full potential. This mod is for total building freedom, not for neatly building next to roads - in fact you don't even need roads with this mod.
3. It even will convert certain custom mods to the same format. If you dont have that mods installed, the build icon will still show in the menu- but if you try and place that building - it will be the grey and ugly "default" model.
4. Most buildings, but not all buildings, will become shift-raisable/sinkable.
Those who ever used my small collision box mod, will know of the peculiarities with this one. If you want to try it out, I suggest doing so on a new city first, or have your existing one backed up. Just in case.
Once you understand what this mod is capable of and allows, it will be amazing what you can achieve. I usually install this mod, to make my cities, and then remove it when I want to go back to normal placement rules.
Please let me know any issues you have with this, and I will do my best to follow up on them.
Also please show me your creative placements. I would love to see them.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- REMOVE THE "SMALL COLLISION BOX MOD" - MADE BY MYSELF- IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED
If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
Buildings [NEW MOD] Free Range Buildings Mod 1.0
Turns many models, including other mods into free range buildings.