Hello all! Welcome to the On-Road Parking Mod (ORP)
First Add-On is out for downloading, please read before installation.
On this update you'll find ORP's improvements as well as new content.
Add-on includes new parking roads such as small roads and streets as well as One-Way roads added for your request. I have also applied new parking method to save space.
New Improvements solve some bugs and make the mod more user-friendly. the menu now contains only one of each road-pack which you could convert to any ORP road of the same size.
Another plus is the ability to upgrade in-game roads to same-size ORP's.
To install the Add-on copy the patch file to your paks folder. If you already have ORP older version just replace it with the new patch.
Add-on #1 More Details and Tips
- 10 and 15 meters wide roads finally added. those includes one-way versions.
- keep in mind that one-way roads direction goes from DOWN to UP. for the other direction pave the road backwards.
- Over the menu you will find only 50% occupancies roads decorated with trees. by clicking on it you can change to other occupancies and decorations.
- keep in mind that you can upgrade ONLY for same-size roads.
-When upgrading an existed in-game road pay attention that cars do not overlap each other. if so, repave the road.
- A New 40 meters wide Avenue added. it includes diagonals parking spaces.
- New road decorations been added as well as more variety of cars. The annoying Limousine that occupied two spaces was removed.
Install "No more black boxes" mod for better graphical performance of this mod. keep in mind that a strong graphic card is needed:
- Bus stops now fits for the width of the roads.
-While adding bus stops try to plop them near junctions so cars won't park on it. It'd be more effective (by covering larger commuters area) as well.
- No more "wrong" parking direction for Avenues and up. probability for that on other roads was reduced.
This mod will add more realistic roads to your menu. Please read before installation.
Here is a nice video made by Discopolis showing ORP:
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
It's not long before we will be moving. The new hosting has been setup and the next thing to be done is to change the DNS. When it's changed it may take between 24 to 48 hours to take effect. During this time XLN will be closed so it can be backed up. When the new DNS takes effect, you will see a basic page with a message regarding the move. Note: It may take up to two weeks to get XLN up and running again.Dismiss Notice
Transportation On Road Parking Mod v1.30
This mod will allow you to build new roads with parking lots.