- Game Version:
- Cities XXL 2015
This huge metropolis was built on the swamps. For several centuries, he was able to grow to an incredible size. Because of this, the metro appeared in the city, as well as railway stations and depots for connection with other cities...
The first part of the city - Sleeping area, airport, stadiums for sports events, as well as a beautiful park. There are several buildings that produce batteries and supermarket packages, but this is a completely different story...
Ok , now I will show you the main part of the city, in which there is almost
Now the production sector will be shown, as well as the northern islands for the rich and not very much. Also remote parts of the city, with private property...
- Several residential districts
- Elite housing estates, also in the form of islands for the rich people
- A huge educational complex and many schools
- Large shopping centers
- Magnificent beach with piers from which a magnificent view opens
- A lot of entertainment for you, your family, a dog, not a dog, or other creatures
- Choose an area for yourself and do not forget that the price of a two-bedroom apartment on the waterfront is only 99.999 $...
- Apparently this old man has absolutely nothing to do, except fishing from the pier
- Ok, next picture...
- ^ Here is such an unusual sleeping district in the Latin style ...
- ^ And this is our high-tech educational center. We do everything for our students, across the road there are shops for the production of various electronics...
- Here, offices and elite housing estates were shown. The islands are rich and just areas for the rest of the biological debris
It probably produces everything. Starting with staples, ending with parts of huge machines, and other complex mechanisms, such as female logic...
And so, our tour has come to an end, I hope you liked our city of thieves and drunken drug dealers selling people, I wish you all the best, I hope soon see you at a party, when you buy in this beautiful swamp your nest for a couple of million dollars...
Autor : Maksim Beliy