DiScOpOlis has created an amazing video showing the mod's capabilities! Please subscribe to his channel if you like his videos
This mod adds 20 new buildings to the utilities menu. All of them have relevant names & descriptions and somewhat relevant appearance to what they actually provide your city with.
- 10 of the buildings provide your city with all the tradable resources it needs - food, electricity, fuel, waste, water, offices, heavy industry, manufacturing industry, hi-tech industry and holidays. Each building provides you with a single resource so you can choose which ones you want to get from the sandbox.
- 2 of the buildings provide your city with the other resources - hotel services and retail services.
- The transport Hub building provides maximum satisfaction with freight & passenger services and serves as a city link, increasing freight and passengers trade capacity.
- 4 of the buildings provide your city with jobs for all citizen classes - 85% for one of the classes and 5% for each of the other 3. Check the buildings' descriptions to see which citizen class do they provide the major part of the jobs to. No citizens will get employed in those buildings until all other buildings that require workers of the relevant class have enough employees. This ensures that all important buildings in your city have enough workers to avoid any problems and allows you to easily grow the city.
- The Paradigm building makes your citizens completely satisfied with all city services - education, health, security, fire safety, leisure and environment.
- The 2 buildings originally present in the first version of the mod are also included. One of them provides you with the resources (water, waste, electricity, fuel, food, heavy industry, manufacturing industry, high-tech industry, offices and holidays). The other one provides an equal amount of jobs for each citizen class (unskilled, skilled, executives, elites). I do not recommend you using these two.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
Changes Ploppable Sand Box v4.72
This mod adds 20 new buildings to the utilities menu.