DiScOpOlis has created an amazing video showing the mod's capabilities! Please subscribe to his channel if you like his videos
This mod adds 20 new buildings to the utilities menu. All of them have relevant names & descriptions and somewhat relevant appearance to what they actually provide your city with.
- 10 of the buildings provide your city with all the tradable resources it needs - food, electricity, fuel, waste, water, offices, heavy industry, manufacturing industry, hi-tech industry and holidays. Each building provides you with a single resource so you can choose which ones you want to get from the sandbox.
- 2 of the buildings provide your city with the other resources - hotel services and retail services.
- The transport Hub building provides maximum satisfaction with freight & passenger services and serves as a city link, increasing freight and passengers trade capacity.
- 4 of the buildings provide your city with jobs for all citizen classes - 85% for one of the classes and 5% for each of the other 3. Check the buildings' descriptions to see which citizen class do they provide the major part of the jobs to. No citizens will get employed in those buildings until all other buildings that require workers of the relevant class have enough employees. This ensures that all important buildings in your city have enough workers to avoid any problems and allows you to easily grow the city.
- The Paradigm building makes your citizens completely satisfied with all city services - education, health, security, fire safety, leisure and environment.
- The 2 buildings originally present in the first version of the mod are also included. One of them provides you with the resources (water, waste, electricity, fuel, food, heavy industry, manufacturing industry, high-tech industry, offices and holidays). The other one provides an equal amount of jobs for each citizen class (unskilled, skilled, executives, elites). I do not recommend you using these two.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
I have increased our donation amount due to a price increase from the hosting company. It happened last year but I've been covering it so far..... Also PayPal is charging more so I still end up covering extra amounts due to the exchange rate fees.Dismiss Notice
The Ad revenue has been slow but traffic is picking up as everyone is home.
I know times are tough for some right now due to this dam virus but every spare dollar helps.
Hope you all are keeping safe
If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
Changes Ploppable Sand Box v4.72
This mod adds 20 new buildings to the utilities menu.