This mod changes the sky, lighting and reflection settings to make it look more realistic, or at least I hope so.
The mod features are:
-5 new reflection/environment cubemaps. The game has only two that don't provide realistic reflections on buildings.
- More realistic day-night cycle. Including a beautiful dawn with yellow horizon, a greyish morning, a truly clear midday lighting without color distortions and a more realistic orange horizon at sunset.
- More realistic view dependent sky/city reflections on buildings.
- More ralistic daylight, not everything looks yellow anymore.
- "Blue hour" after sunset for awesome night pics.
- Brighter nighlights for game building that don't affects buildings with custom shaders
- No more overburn white building facades during daytime
- No more orange abstract reflections on buildings, now they reflect the sky according to time of the day.
AM- Makes the default building shader nightlights brighter without affecting custom shaders, it also improves their reflections and reduce the specularity to avoid white burn areas.
-Shorter shadows at midday. (v1.2.1 and v1.2.2)
With accurate view dependent reflections I mean that the game reflects the top or the botom of the the cubemap depending on the camera position. You won't get real time reflections.
SCREENSHOTS (most of them courtesy of lmiguel)
From 12 AM to 3AM is pretty much like the original.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH:
Special thanks to these folks for helping me: Alex24, Banib3, Kitsunebi, LMiguel and Preyfr60
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):