NOT compatible with XXL! (actually xxl version altiris posted some months ago already had these changes, not sure if that is still the case..)
- CitiesXL 2009
- CitiesXL 2011
- CitiesXL 2012
- CitiesXL Platinum
This is a modified RHM2 patch i made last year. ..finally decided to post it here
- allows you to build rhm on "not-rhm-compatible" maps
- rhm-bridges allow intersections with other bridges
- custom and ingame road bridges are upgradable to rhm bridges (means: you can use "all" custom bridges by modders for rhm, just build a road bridge and then upgrade it to rhm)
- No pillar version for bridges + a small and simple furniture pillar
(furniture pillar can be found in transportation --> highways --> decoration (same location as highway signs)
Use shift-tilt to adjust height and press delete button on your keyboard to remove it. Max-height 100m or built two above each other^^
PS: does not contain 5-lane bridge cause i was lazy
This one is optional.. means: if you want to use it, place it together with XLN_pitty_RHM2_Mr.X2-edit3.patch in your paks-folder. do not rename the patch file!!
if you dont want to use it, just remove zzz_XLN_pitty_RHM2_OPTIONALnopillarADDON_for-mrx2edit3.patch from your paks folder.
remove all other rhm2 versions before using this mod!
(that does NOT mean you need to remove all mods that are in context with rhm2.
...just remove other versions of rhm2 ITSELF!)
(for example, remove "rhm2.patch" or whatever version you are using)
Suggestions for additional use:
- Transportation - 5 lane RHM2-Bridge | XLNation - Cities XXL
- Transportation - RHM addon | XLNation - Cities XXL
all credits for nopillar addon go to marryson123 for having this idea. i just included his idea here in case someone wants to use all rhm2 changes at the same time... Transportation - RHM elevated piece with no pillar | XLNation - Cities XXL
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- UIM 1.79.9
It's not long before we will be moving. The new hosting has been setup and the next thing to be done is to change the DNS. When it's changed it may take between 24 to 48 hours to take effect. During this time XLN will be closed so it can be backed up. When the new DNS takes effect, you will see a basic page with a message regarding the move. Note: It may take up to two weeks to get XLN up and running again.Dismiss Notice
Transportation RHM2 Tweaks and Fixes 3.0
Edited RHM2 version with new features and fixes