By this way I present you the Atomium in Brussels, Belgium.
The Atomium was built in 1958 for the World Expo which was held in Brussels that year.
At first it wasn't ment to stay after the Expo has ended but offcourse they couldn't just bring down this beautiful monument and till today it still serves as Belgian most fameous touristic attraction.
The monument is 103 meters high, just as in real life and all other dimensions and shapes are exactly the same as in real life.
Watch this video to learn more about this mod, happy building!
I didn't bother in reducing them for LOD 3-4 because reducing triangles on cilinder and sphere models is a real drag and time consuming.
Anyway, any mediocre or better computer doesn't use LOD 3-4 anyway for long distances (only low graphics settings will switch over to other LODs then LOD1)
You will probably also only make 1 of this monument in your city so you'll be allright
- Uses no collision: you can place it anywhere, and upon anything you want!
- To delete: select the monument and hit the DELETE button on your keyboard
- SHIFT + mouse cursor up & down = changing height SHIFT + mouse cursor left to right = changing rotation
- Adds 6% to your holidays output
- Construction cost = 125 000 c
- Monthly cost = 3000 c
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
Landmark The Atomium, Brussels v1.10
I present you the Atomium in Brussels, Belgium.