his is not really a mod but a tool that designed for conveniently manage the mods.
For current version, the following features are added:
- Mods conflict scanner, scan for the paks folder to check if any mods are potentially conflicting each other
- Game log reader, conveniently check all the game logs
- Auto paks and log folder detection
- You will need to install Java version 1.6 or higher. You can check your version or download Java through this website
- Download the file in the attachment.
- Decompressed/Unzip the file. You can place the folder (XLN Mod Manager) anywhere that's convenient
- Run XLN_Mod_Manager_v1.0.jar in the folder. Note that a folder called "XLN Mod Manager - Data" will be created. DO NOT DELETE THIS FOLDER.
- If there is conflicts found, post your scan result
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
It's not long before we will be moving. The new hosting has been setup and the next thing to be done is to change the DNS. When it's changed it may take between 24 to 48 hours to take effect. During this time XLN will be closed so it can be backed up. When the new DNS takes effect, you will see a basic page with a message regarding the move. Note: It may take up to two weeks to get XLN up and running again.Dismiss Notice
General XLN Mod Manager v1.2
A tool to scan for conflicts in mods