1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

1050 Walnut 1.0

Office & retail space on the corner of Walnut and 12th in downtown Boulder.

1. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

Nogerivan submitted a new resource:

1050 Walnut - Office & retail space on the corner of Walnut and 12th in downtown Boulder.

Read more about this resource...

2. Extablitz

Extablitz Unskilled Worker

I was wondering how you make your road texture works onto citis xxl ? I can't get it to
    I'm sorry for out off topic question.

3. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

make sure to copy this first from XL
    ZZZZZ_Road_Addon_Mod_V1.1.patch

if You use the latest timofp RAM then I don't know, it's not it, I'm not sure too if it's around

4. wcpaeb

wcpaeb Executive

mmm.... nice!:rolleyes: more buildings!! thank you again for all your hard work (y)