1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

56 Smaller Trees 1.1

Smaller realistic sized trees

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

skullz613 submitted a new resource:

56 Smaller Trees - Smaller realistic sized trees

Read more about this resource...

2. Kurtis Edwards

I cannot find them in the menu when using CitiesXXL. Also, are some of the models bushes and flowers? These trees are scaled so nicely

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I will check it out a bit later. My PC has not got XXL on it yet as I formatted it a few weeks ago. I'm guessing it's just the menu location thats different from XL. I may have to release a separate version.

I don't think I added the bushes as I did a separate one a while ago for them. Don't think I released a official patch though. The flower ones are smaller versions of the flower trees Lex did. The ones in his patch sometimes were a bit to high.
    He also did them as flowers but they were also still a little to big. I posted a smaller plants patch in my project thread where I have reduced the size right down so they look good in garden ares.

4. Kurtis Edwards

Sweet! I'll check out your mod thread for the flowers and I'll sit tight and wait for the XXL update.

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I will be updating the beta smaller plant mod later today. I was just in XL and noticed the flower plants are still a little high sometimes. Think I'll adjust the gold finger banana plant a little bit as well. I think I will release the patch in the resource area once it's updated as the other plants in it seem OK.

Kurtis Edwards likes this.
  6. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Great, skullz. Waiting on pins and nettles for the XXL comprehensive pack. thx.

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I was hoping to get them sorted yesterday but it took pretty much the whole day just to download XXL. My PC is a fair distance from the wifi router so max download speed was 250kbs. By the time it had finished I was too tired to pour over code and test patches. I will be getting them sorted today though :)

8. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

kipate likes this.