1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

A problem about railway

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by East Pavilion-er, Aug 25, 2016.

1. East Pavilion-er

East Pavilion-er Unskilled Worker

Hi! I'm new here, and I want to find out if the railway mod can be used for intercity connection or commuting? And where can I find railway stations if I want to construct one?
    If the railway cannot be used for commuting or intercity connection, what's it for? Is it only decorative?

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

kipate likes this.
  3. Andreino19975

Andreino19975 Unskilled Worker

4. East Pavilion-er

East Pavilion-er Unskilled Worker

Thank you very much, Mr.X to the power of two! And I've got another problem:the original 6-lane road cannot accomodate buses, while the roads in the buslane mod has a maximum private car lane of 4. So do you have a solution to this--if you can make a 6 lane road accomodate bus(it is even better to have a 8-lane roads that can accomodate buses!) Can you help me?