1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Cities XXL A question for the comunity

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by TheLittleCat18, Apr 20, 2015.

1. TheLittleCat18

TheLittleCat18 Unskilled Worker

Hi, some time ago I did a research looking for how much residence plots (non qualified, qualified, executives and elites) were needed for every working place plot (food industry, heavy industry, manufacture, technology, offices and shops) to avoid workplace need or unemployement, and to make everything more symmetrical and well organized and also to prevent traffic issues. I also did the same with the different townhall upgrades (basic one included).

For example:

For 1 T1 HI (Heavy Industry) it's needed 2 T1 NQ (Non qualified residence plots) or 1 T2 NQ.

So, I was wondering if you want me to publish that as a usefull information, because it really is for me.

Waiting your answers and opinions.

PD: I haven't tested it, but think it's the same for every Cities XL (2009, 2011, 2012, Platinum and XXL). I did this test at the XXL one.

gbojanic and The Funky Monk like this.
  2. TheLittleCat18

TheLittleCat18 Unskilled Worker

With Non Qualified workers I was meaning Unskilled workers and with Qualified workers I was meaning Skilled workers.

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

It might be handy for players new to cxl or xxl.