1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

All American Fast Food 1.0

It's finally here, junk food for the masses!

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

IcyHot submitted a new resource:

All American Fast Food - It's finally here, junk food for the masses!

Read more about this resource...

2. SteveeD

SteveeD Unskilled Worker

Is this the most recent version? This one crashes my game.

3. Atheos Lloren

Atheos Lloren Vagabond

It is weird, this crashes my game too, makes "citiesxlplatinum.exe game application has stopped working", along with All American Gas Stations and Soviet Lithuanian Apartments Vol 2. I have tested them one by one and all three makes the same crash at launch. I had to reset CXL platinum by deleting the solo folder in my appdata/local/FocusHomeInteractve/CitiesXL2012/live/offline/solo. I also had screen resolution problems after getting my game to work again, after the video intro, the game goes 33.7hz on my monitor when in my catalyst it's at 60 hz, so is what's in the config and I had to rename the player profile to restore that resolution. I'm not saying the mods are game breaking or the cause of launch crash, I'm thinking it may have something to do with a botched save when exiting the game by clicking X and not exiting through the main menu, as I remembered having the same problem years ago with all CXL installments just not platinum. Will try the above mods again today when I get the chance, please provide feedback if you experienced the same issues as I did. Thanks for the work you guys and we appeciate maintaining the site. Long live XLNation!

4. SteveeD

SteveeD Unskilled Worker

Well something fouled up my game completely and am now doing a complete uninstall and reinstall...bummer...will try these mods again after...

5. Monty

Monty Governor

6. SteveeD

SteveeD Unskilled Worker

Well this one crashed my game as well and I think it has corrupted my game...cant get game started now...

Register or to view Spoiler content!

I suspect the previous version posted also corrupted my game as well. When I ran Mod Manager with the previous down load of this mod, mod manager just would hang and not give a summary of conflicts.

When I dl'd this one and ran Mod Manager, it did not show up as a conflict. The only conflicts shown were ...

Register or to view Spoiler content!

...however the game still ran fine with the above mods, which I know from past experience, sometimes a mod shows up as conflicting but won't seem to affect the game.

Any help would be appreciated...really don't want to un/reinstall the game again....

Thanks

7. Steven H. Endermann

WENDY'S!!!!!

8. DevilDog2098

DevilDog2098 Vagabond

hmm this one and the all american gas station mod isn't showing up in game..

9. DevilDog2098

DevilDog2098 Vagabond

Nevermind I found them