1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Am I Asking the Wrong questions or Am I expressing them the wrong way

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by chocolate_city, Sep 30, 2016.

1. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

I realize that no one on this site owes me any responses whatsoever,,, and whatever help that one gives is purely given on the basis that it all "out of the kindness of their hearts". I totally understand that.. I apppreciate that their knowledge is something that they've learned, the only thing I ask, and humbly I might add is some kind of response anything that could at least point me in a direction where I could possibly find out for myself would be gratefully appreciated.... There are 3 earlier questions that I've asked, that have gone completely unheeded. I've donated money to this site because as of now, its all that I can offer...

2. kipate

kipate Governor

Correct.

That's cool (y)

And you do not post the links to the questions?

barteminem... woah, that must be an old mod, at least 3 years old, or more...
    Search in your mods folder for barteminem, maybe that helps?

Ouch...
    You do not really want to imply that you donated money to the site with the intention of being served first? Would that not be considered as "paying"?

3. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Please don't twist what I am saying so that it sounds negative... no part of my message comes across as sounding
    that because I have donated money that I expect any preferable treatment ... what I meant... and I believe its clear.. is that all I have to contribute to this site is a donation... I don't have the skills that some have here...

4. kipate

kipate Governor

Well, good, fine. But you can understand that within the context you put that statement into, it could have been misunderstood, apparentely in the way I did.
    For me it was like "hey, guys, I asked this and that, ..., and I donated money..."

As mentioned above, maybe try to search for the names, or probably just part of the names in your mods folder. Especially the Chinese mods could be hard to find, I would dare to say it is a Simcity China Mod...

5. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

sorry to hear that, but i guess theres a simple reason for: nobody (reading the forums) knows an answer
    cxl is still confusing me sometimes and not every crash (log) has a clear reason why it happens

6. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive