1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    Dismiss Notice

Amsterdam Pack 1.0

Amsterdam canal houses + seawall

1. royb 98

royb 98 Elite

I may be a little late but does someone have this file? Even if you accept it and continue to the page it says something broke and you can't download it.

2. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Still no non-collision box version of this mod?

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Try this quick patch I made.
    nc.png
    Think I got the settings OK. See attached patch file. It's just a addon so you still need the original patch by aitortilla

Attached Files:

Mr.X² and Radiant Dawn like this.
  4. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Thank you. I can't believe this wasn't contributed to the community long ago. This would make a great additional contribution to the XLEX. You should upload it. Thanx again.

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Give it a full test and let me know. It seems OK but I don't normally work on NC stuff so didn't know if I got the right settings.

6. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

It works, but the only problem is that there's no snap-to road feature with it, which really minimizes your options. Do you think you can update it?