1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. It's not long before we will be moving. The new hosting has been setup and the next thing to be done is to change the DNS. When it's changed it may take between 24 to 48 hours to take effect. During this time XLN will be closed so it can be backed up. When the new DNS takes effect, you will see a basic page with a message regarding the move. Note: It may take up to two weeks to get XLN up and running again.
    Dismiss Notice

Anchorage, Ak 1.0

With and without a Google overlay

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

2. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

When I loaded this map, it threw all my save games into different map slots, when I removed it, everything was fine again. This doesn't happen with the Savannah Map I just loaded. Any ideas on how I can make the game stop confusing maps?

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

the game can only handle a couple of custom maps
    remove some of them and everything should be fine, if you want to continiue a city, just readd this particular map your city is built on
    its not a problem of this map, but a problem of cxl-engine

4. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

I thought that might be the case...I'll have to keep a record of maps I interchange I think. I've lost a few good cities to this in the past.