1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Anggellos

US style city

1. exit1423

exit1423 Unskilled Worker

exit1423 submitted a new resource:

Anggellos - US style city

Read more about this resource...

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Your images are not showing. Upload them to xlnation instead so they show.

gbojanic likes this.
  3. exit1423

@skullz613 I just reuploaded images
    Thx notice me the problem!

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

That comment,

ОТличный Город! Глаз радуется

translates to

A great city! Eye rejoices

Jotape likes this.
  5. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

the hills have a very good potential to be developed. Please dont say it is finished :D

6. exit1423

Oh thx for translation:D

7. exit1423

Sure. But i cant tell you when i play xxl again. It was a kind of stressful to me. Soon or later i will finish it dont worry !

8. kipate

kipate Governor

So I do like that city of yours a lot, despite my critique, and I criticised it a lot. But always have in mind that it was never "general" criticism, it did more or less center around certain structures within your city (so many "c" words in two sentences...).

I do love your highway network, it is almost perfect, and it was executed almost without any flaws (no white parts showing, not so many on roads below (I noticed only two pillars on roads below).

Your airport was well done as well. I liked that you added some of the yellow taxiway lines to add some realism. But I think it is not as detailed as the airports of other players. It is big, of course. But for example, I do miss some highway extension that leads directly to the main terminal, directly to the "front door" without any crossings in between. That would make it a really modern airport (look at Incheon Intl. Airport, for example; yeah, there are junctions, but no crossings like for common roads). Also, some of the auxiliary buildings do look a bit superficial, that oil terminal for example looks oversized.

And I am not sure whether the highrises are not too tall for airplanes taking off into their direction.

The harbour area again is splendid, you can really feel the polluted air and all the noise from the cargo and oil parts, awesome job!

Same holds for the race course, good job with recreating such a course, it looks quite realistic!

Also, one can see that you invested a lot of time into the rural part. You created many smaller forest areas, making it look like a rural area that has evolved with time.

So now, cannot wait to see your next cities :)

9. exit1423

Thanks kip,
    I havnt played XXL nowadays. it was busy days and now i can reply you :D

mostly, I just got feel "yeah~ I wanted to build a part something like in special way!"

and i made it with problems

but you know, it is veeeeery bothering to change somth I built some parts at the first time.

more thing is, it just looks cool to me

Airport is one of them (actually I changed whole parts once).

but yeah many thing you gave me advice is helpful. and can save for next city If i would :D

I think this game takes many many times to build only one city

thanks kip!

kipate likes this.
  10. torrasque

torrasque Vagabond

Very beautiful city indeed! Well done!
    I really like your formula one circuit very much, can you tell me which mod(s) do you use when create the circuit?? like the grandstands, main building and pit, etc. pls?? Thx very much!!!

11. exit1423

well, sorry too late for replying.
    Buildings - Mod Racing
    I use this with others sth like airport mods(old and new bothes), basic office building, construction sites mods, etc

there are too many of and cant remember.
    sorry I can remember all, but what i saying to you will defenitely helpful

12. kipate

kipate Governor

Congratulations, you reached the Top 20 of all CJs :)

13. exit1423

Thx kip. I didnt expect like this.
    I hope to have a time for playing XXL

kipate likes this.