1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Buildings Battersea Power Station

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by buell, Jan 4, 2015.

1. buell

buell Skilled Worker

Battersea Power Station
    p-battersea-06-lb.jpg

I will be nice to that magnificent building in the game, one of the largest brick structures in the world:)

Wiki: Battersea Power Station is a decommissioned coal-fired power station located on the south bank of the River Thames, in Battersea, an inner-city district of South West London. It comprises two individual power stations, built in two stages in the form of a single building. Battersea A Power Station was built in the 1930s, with Battersea B Power Station to its east in the 1950s. The two stations were built to an identical design, providing the well known four-chimney layout. The station ceased generating electricity in 1983, but over the past 50 years it has become one of the best known landmarks in London.

DSC_0022_3_4_5_tonemapped.jpg Battersea-Power-Station-RAW-119.jpg JI2355-001_11.jpg img181.jpg

Currently under
    £8billion
    redevelopment

23df9b2fdaac80129f4f9a0aeb9a1f0c.jpg
    777_tmpF1E.jpg batt-12_3086261k.jpg

3Ds Model by TheQuiltedLlama

zz2.jpg~original.jpg zzz-5.jpg~original.jpg zzz02.jpg~original.jpg
    I'm not sure if that helps, a few details.

Ladder_Against_South_Brick_Wall_of_Battersea_Power_Station.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

MuxLee likes this.
  2. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

animals1.jpg

Need an inflatable pig too! :D

buell likes this.
  3. buell

buell Skilled Worker

rear view of the pig hahaha:D

847752.jpg

4. Monty

Monty Governor

This is a propper request thread :D

Are you requesting the building in its original form (power station) or as a residential complex?

5. buell

buell Skilled Worker

I like the original look of the station when it was still in use but I also think that modern project will add more into the game, what you think? I hope others join thread to see what community thinks:)

6. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Mayor

Great choice and excellent reference material - greatly increases your chances of getting something made if you present like this.

buell likes this.
  7. Trolca

Trolca Executive

I hope someone is willing to do this.

8. buell

buell Skilled Worker

9. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

The screenshots of the high quality model to the building most likely have a far too high triangle and vertex count so it would either need to be optimized (and use textures and bump maps to supply the small details) or have a new model made from scratch. However, I would absolutely love to see that power plant in the game (as one that pollutes a ton).

--Ocram