1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation Boundary Line For Plazas Content(like Un-concrete Street)

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Andrea Simone, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Andrea Simone

Andrea Simone Vagabond

Hi,
    This is a simple idea to have a boundary line for plazas content different than streets. Mabye could not very difficult to create a no concrete street like a simple line to divide easily areas. I think could be better to not have any width to get easy place this between buildings , to make more complex square design or simply to define a forest area. The goal is to define all plazas area more accurate.
    I hope some of the developers may be interested in this tool that is simple but could be very useful.

Thank you for all great mods in XLNation.
    Andrey

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

Just use a walkway and delete it afterward.
    That is what I do for fill along a river.

Same with farms.
    Delete the farm road in pieces and fill with trees

3. Andrea Simone

Andrea Simone Vagabond

I do the same but i think I line maybe could be more accurate.