1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation -Bridge Set with Lower Level Attatchment-

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Aspire, Nov 13, 2016.

Tags:
?
  1. Not Possible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Possible (I want this too :D)

100.0%
  1. Aspire

Aspire Executive

Hi Guys, Aspire Here!

I was wondering (since I don't exactly know exactly how to exactly make the bridges myself), I was wondering if someone could make a suspension bridge with beams and spacing for a lower level road, and its lower level counterpart like a hovering section with beams under it. with lack of illustration, I would painfully describe that when made, one should be able to place the lower level first, pair it up with the avenue splitter, make the on off ramps, then place the upper level above it (upper or lower level has to have some kind of non collision box, correct?) and pair another avenue splitter and RHM it.

-Also, can there be more suspension blocks for the bridge section or is there an exact limit to the model for the bridge -- as in like CXL's droopy cables when you place a long bridge, it doesn't really "curve" like a normal suspension bridge

Thanks for painfully reading ^__^