1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation Bridges And Sunken Roads/highways

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by meules, Sep 13, 2014.

1. meules

meules Vagabond

Hi,

I was wondering when the new site/exchange is going "live"?
    I started to play CXL 2012 again and I'm trying to build some cool sunken roads with overpasses. I searched all known forums but can't find any of these mods anymore. All the links are dead.

Can I request the below mods?
    - Pharmist's Ped Paths
    - Bridge Collision Box Remover by user

Or are there people who know a better way of building such roads and highways?

2. OokamiChan

OokamiChan Unskilled Worker

Its Live, its now called Resources., and the mods you are asking about might not be up yet.
    So have some patient and they will be up soon.

Regards
    OokamiChan