1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Can You Make Pedestrians Walk On Plazas?

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by serete12, Oct 27, 2014.

1. serete12

serete12 Unskilled Worker

I trying to make a city that resembles ancient rome. I need to know if you can make pedestrian walk on plazas, because I need people walking around my colosseum or else it would not look very nice if there wasn't any civillians walking around the main plaza.

2. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Well we have a mod for that, not quite the plazas you are talking about but
    pedestrian lanes with various plaza textures you can use, you can also choose
    the different sizes for each pedestrian lanes, the bigger the size, the more
    plaza-like it will look like. Link: NEXL - Pedestrian paths | XLNation

serete12 likes this.
  3. serete12

Thanks for the information. btw do you know where I can request for mods that have not been made in xl nationÉ

4. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

You can request those things in the User Request forum. User Mod Requests | XLNation
    Choose the category which you see fit for the request you are doing then start requesting
    over there. :)

serete12 likes this.
  5. serete12

ok thanks