1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Crash (loglist)

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by FelixHill, Nov 6, 2014.

1. FelixHill

FelixHill Vagabond

Hi guys, I have a problem with my cxl platinum... during the game it always crashes with always the same log list...here the last 6 things that i read:

[10:39:12] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file data\design\actor\vehicle\gembeach\v_mo_gembeach01_parking.actor
    [10:39:12] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file data\design\actor\vehicle\gembeach\v_mo_gembeach01_parking.actor
    [10:39:12] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 833) ErrorBuild UncompressBuffer: ERROR n°<-3> in zlib uncompress

Can someone help me please?​

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Should I go ahead and close your other thread?

It's pretty difficult to tell from the log file what's going wrong.

3. FelixHill

FelixHill Vagabond

I'm sorry, yes if you want close it!
    I posted again here because i thought it would be the right place to ask...
    I know it's difficult to understand what's the problem, but i saw lot of thread like this!

4. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah posting the log file is a good way to get help. :)

In this case it's not very obvious what's going wrong, maybe something with the beach pack? Do you have any beach pack buildings in the crashing city? If so, if you can load a previous save try deleting them and see if the crashing continues.

5. FelixHill

FelixHill Vagabond

Unfortunally, nope!
    I'm gonna try to reinstall the game and see mod by mod which one cause the problem!

Thanks for your reply @snick ! =)

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Just a guess but maybe there is a mod that's corrupt and that why it's having problems unzipping.