1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Crashes.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Matys, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Matys

Matys Vagabond

Hello
    I'll be grateful if someone can help. ;)
    I have problem - my game is crashing after 5-10 minutes while I'm playing. Here is my log:

I have hope someone can answered ! :)

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error LayerScript:ClearAll() called

That line appears in my logs from a game that runs OK. I'm guessing something else is causing the crash.
    What map are you building on?

3. Matys

Matys Vagabond

I'm building on The Lake on the Plain. ;)

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

As there's no lines in the log that point to a mod problem it's hard to say what could be wrong. Is your city big or have you just started?
    If it's big then it could just be CXL doing what it always does and getting buggy.

5. Matys

Matys Vagabond

One of the parking mode was a problem, I deleted it and now my city works fine without crashes.

That's a parking mode giving car space. I looked for the name of that mode but I cant find it... Anyway If I find it I'll post it here. Ty for help guys! :)

6. Narcis

Narcis Vagabond

Hello i have the same problem when i do mall parking lots,after is placed 20 seconds latter the game crashes,ussualy the game does not crash,but after steam update the game it's crashes all the time.

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

It could be supersnakes Small Parking Lot mod. I have had issues and some other have as well. The mod works OK but for some reason started causing crashes roughly every 10 minutes in my cities. I removed all the parking lots I could find and the city does not crash any more.

8. Narcis

Narcis Vagabond

Skullz613, Thank You so much! That fixed my problem!