1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

CXL 2012 Cxlunpack Y Cxlpackager

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by marros, Feb 8, 2015.

1. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

Alguien Me Puede del del explicar Para Que Sirven Estós dos programas y como se utilizan?

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

They are the older programs for unpacking and packing game files.
    The newer one to use is CitiesXLPakUnpak v1.3.0

3. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

gracias por su respuesta, sólo una pregunta más, estos parches archivos pueden ser embalados y colocados en la carpeta de parches, el juego lee, o se puede hacer Megapacks como se hizo en SimCity 4

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

The patch files go into the PAKS folder. You can also create subfolders in the PAKS folder to keep it tidy

5. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

perhaps not entendendiste QUESTION me, What to Ask trarse WAS Yes I pack a subfolder Files Containing Various Various Authors, and play OEN read me files packaged as a solitary file.
    in sc4 could do that, and That helped para May He would not delay the game so long to load.

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

CXL can't do that.