1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Cxx Compatible Mods Ultimate Pack

Discussion in 'Cities XXL Resource Discussions' started by Ammar Shaker, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Tragicomicus2k14

Tragicomicus2k14 Unskilled Worker

My game crashes when I try to upgrade an existing road. You might want to take the NEXL stuff off your list. Both the trams and bicycle paths caused CTD.

2. Ammar Shaker

Ammar Shaker Elite

Thanks dear, ill check them again. Can you try uploading community mod 2.04 and double check ?

3. Tragicomicus2k14

Tragicomicus2k14 Unskilled Worker

Ammar, that worked. Nicko, I love your mods. I've been a fan for a while. I think this is a good idea for the most part. What might be more suitable however would be to make a list of compatible mods and post them. Maybe there's a thread for that already? Just got back into the game myself. My hard drive crashed and I didn't have anything backed up so this works well for me.

4. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

i can send you an ultimate pack full of bugs, game crashes?
    this is what in the end you guys will end up with!
    as most mods in the pak will be out dated old already.
    Go to steam workshop for latest mods for xxl
    or continue to browse xlnation.city
    --

5. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

6. ivica017

ivica017 Skilled Worker

7. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

People, better you listen to nicko2u.. Soon those mods can be outdated or crash game, and you won't know what is what, which is which.

8. pingyao

pingyao Skilled Worker

I'd be grateful for a list as well, am trying to run XXL with steam workshop mods only at present as I was getting too many crashes with previous mods. I'm being more cautious now trying one at a time for extended periods to make sure its stable.

chrisjewiss@yahoo.co.uk
    Many thanks

9. Kankrelune

Kankrelune Skilled Worker

+1, I agree, for sure originally the intention is good but it's not a good idea to make this kind of package... and when your game crash; who will come here for cry and request help because of a conflict between files or an outdated mod ? and who will help to debug... .. ?

Take care... have fun...

10. Onders

Onders Vagabond

Hey XL Nations Community!!!

This is only my third post and am so happy to be a part of this great site now. I just want to get a big thank you to all the mod makers and contributors (especially the guys from Aus & NZ) out of the way for all the awesome stuff that they have uploaded or posted here... I almost creamed my pants upon discovering this site awhile back. Just unbelievable stuff. (I really hope Cities: Skylines gets similar if not better stuff.... sigh waiting waiting sigh)

For my first contribution, as I'm definitely no skilled modder yet, I thought I'd help people get XXL on board with compatible mods. So I have just spent the past 5 days before and after work installing most of the mods I could and checking them in XXL. (I used the Xxl Mods Compatibility List as a starting reference - thx ode1299).
    The list below has been installed and opened in a working city (1.7 Million people) and I've zoomed in and out around the place but haven't placed all the buildings yet (so maybe disaster awaits). So far, so good... but I have read that some parts of these mods may not be able to be found in the menu due to UIM problems but so far they all do not crash the game as far as I can tell. I also have a list of ones that I've found on my journey that seem to cause problems at the bottom. Hope this helps y'all.

Please see the included text file for compatible mod list as it wouldn't fit in post limits.

**********************************************************************************
    File Listing For: [D:\Game Downloads\Cities XL Mods\XXL Incompatible] on 4/03/2015
    **********************************************************************************

Xlnation_MicroSphera92_ind_FHI_Headquarters_v1.0.patch [929 KB]
    XLN_Altiris_ResidenceCL_Elite_T1-T3_V0.2.patch [6 MB]
    XLN_Monty_deco_UEPII_GatewayArch_v1.0.patch [2 MB]
    XLN_Monty_deco_UEPII_GloriaVictis_v1.0.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_h_suibob_GaliciaResidence_v1.0.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_ind_EspacioTower_v1.1.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_PlazaEspana_Fountain_v1.0.patch [2 MB]
    ZZZ_XLN_Montoto_Day_Night_Cycle_Mod_v1.2.2.patch [2 MB]

Attached Files:

11. MauricioRP

MauricioRP Unskilled Worker

please send me the complete list or the pack... i want to play xxl but not with so few mods. :( I want them all
    thank u guys

12. kaitilow

kaitilow Vagabond

13. Aseng Peace

Aseng Peace Vagabond