1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyberpunk_pack01 2016-07-29

Cyberpunk pack made with aitortilla convention center

1. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Clemech4 submitted a new resource:

Cyberpunk_pack01 - Cyberpunk pack made with aitortilla convention center

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

If the buildings don't work why bother? I also don't like seeing the Environment section being junked up with non-environmental stuff. The buildings look great but I prefer function over form.

3. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Lol I put the mod in Nocollision menu to avoid "junking up" the environment menu...
    The building aren't functional because i don't want them to be bankrupted, and i personally don't care of the money income or things like that^^ (we have cheats mods xD)

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Clemech4,
    Yes you did hide them out of they way in the Nocollision section so that is good. I don't care about meaningless pretty buildings, I like performance and tax income to afford services. I do understand the concern for them going bankrupt but if they're not office, heavy industry or manufacturing that won't happen. I do hope you'll come up with working versions that generate nice tax income as service buildings don't go bankrupt as they are beautiful.

It sure would be great if someone came up with a mod that stops buildings from going bankrupt. I don't use cheat buildings unless absolutely necessary, like the Paradigm building that helps service buildings like fire stations provide satisfactory service when the population gets very high.

5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I did give it a try but too much work for too little reward. Beautiful buildings, always like aitortilla01's work. Since they are city service buildings they could be given some landmark effect for a reasonable cost and they won't go bankrupt.

6. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Clemech4,
    Interesting idea about somehow combining it with power. Hard to beat the Solar Farm mod though for free electricity. Making it somehow help fire service satisfaction would be most awesome, no buildings in XXL for that except a cheat building like the Paradigm building.

7. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Clemech4,
    Here's my latest video in which I show off you Cyberpunk_pack. I show each of the modular pieces and how I combined them to make an awesome looking aitortilla01 Convention Center. I did enjoy them being no-collision as I did place some within others to fit in the construction space.

Clemech4 likes this.
  8. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

I'm happy you find a nice way to use it :) btw your 2 other modular buildings look awesome too

OmniusPrime likes this.