1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Downtown Tower Hotels - 4 & 5*

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Ryan, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Ryan

Ryan Unskilled Worker

Hi Guys,

It would be great to see someone design a few downtown hotels, like the Westin, but have a few other brands such as the Sheraton or Hilton or even the Four Seasons. I put some pictures down here of some of the mods for someone to design, it would be great to see. This would make some cities so much more realistic. I could paypal a good designer if they make me some of these buildings and share them with everyone else as well!

she3205ex.85533_lg.jpg
    Sheraton Denver Downtown

Sheraton Toronto

HH_extnight1_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg
    Hilton Toronto
    153046502.jpg
    Sheraton New York

Queen-elizabeth-hotel-montreal.jpg
    The Fairmont Montreal - Queen Elizabeth

Attached Files:

OmniBLACK and fire68 like this.