1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Eastern Mediterranean Map Pak 2016-04-22

5 XXL maps of cities in the (south) Eastern Mediterranean Sea area.

1. ronrn

ronrn Governor

ronrn submitted a new resource:

Eastern Mediterranean Map Pak - 5 XXL maps of cities in the (south) Eastern Mediterranean Sea area.

Read more about this resource...

2. kipate

kipate Governor

So sorry for you, @ronrn ...

Actually, I guess that just having it called "Map Pack" without naming the locations would have been the best solution, as I think that most of the haters here would not have known any of the locations if you had not mentioned them :p

ronrn likes this.
  3. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Thanks for the support @kipate
    ..and.. Many thanks to everyone else who have expressed their appreciation and/or constructive critique for my maps.
    After 60 years, I have some pretty "tough skin".
    I would, however, like to remind some folks that my maps, so far, are created as a request.
    Please don't get me wrong, to see other members enjoy my work is a wonderful thing, but my true goal is just that 1 good rating, or at least a nice comment. :cool: