1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Emergency Management Department 1.0

Improves Fire Services and Security coverage.

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Emergency Management Department - Improves Fire Services and Security coverage.

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Monty,
    To show my appreciation for you answering the call on my SOS request for a fire satisfaction booster building I made this video tribute to your AWESOME Emergency Management Department. I start my demonstration of it's effects by deleting the Paradigm cheat building I had been using to prop up fire satisfaction somewhat so I could show the effects of the EMD as it happens from my lowest point. I show it giving me 59 points of fire satisfaction boost, perhaps a few more minutes and I'd have seen the whole 60 point rise. I then add back my Paradigm building to get 100% satisfaction in all 6 categories.

I decided to add in your Park Bulvar retail building along with the beautiful Iceberg Skating Palace for a full Monty show. I hope you enjoy my video tribute to your masterful mod work.

Monty likes this.