1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolution Complex 1.0

Museum+Auditorium+Research Centre dedicated to Human Evolution.

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Evolution Complex - Museum+Auditorium+Research Centre dedicated to Human Evolution.

Read more about this resource...

Abandon Ship likes this.
  2. Abandon Ship

Abandon Ship Skilled Worker

A creationist placing an evolution complex in his city? I believe in both, so this ought to be fine.

3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Monty,
    I love your work and especially this beautiful Evolution Complex that gives citizen's a 1% general satisfaction boost. I made a video SOS to Modders to show what we really need in XXL from modders. Fire satisfaction is unbelievably costly and impossible to maintain when building large populous cities, police a little less tough. No good booster buildings to help us boost fire satisfaction.

I also talk about the woefully inadequate standard tax income so many buildings generate, makes it tough to afford Blueprint and Landmark buildings that make our cities look cool. I do show examples of profitable buildings that generate excellent tax income or resource benefits.

I hope you'll watch to get an idea of things we need in XXL to make it less frustrating for us to build large populous buildings. I love your mods and use many of them in my cities.

Monty likes this.