1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Evolution Complex 1.0

Museum+Auditorium+Research Centre dedicated to Human Evolution.

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Evolution Complex - Museum+Auditorium+Research Centre dedicated to Human Evolution.

Read more about this resource...

Abandon Ship likes this.
  2. Abandon Ship

Abandon Ship Unskilled Worker

A creationist placing an evolution complex in his city? I believe in both, so this ought to be fine.

3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

Monty,
    I love your work and especially this beautiful Evolution Complex that gives citizen's a 1% general satisfaction boost. I made a video SOS to Modders to show what we really need in XXL from modders. Fire satisfaction is unbelievably costly and impossible to maintain when building large populous cities, police a little less tough. No good booster buildings to help us boost fire satisfaction.

I also talk about the woefully inadequate standard tax income so many buildings generate, makes it tough to afford Blueprint and Landmark buildings that make our cities look cool. I do show examples of profitable buildings that generate excellent tax income or resource benefits.

I hope you'll watch to get an idea of things we need in XXL to make it less frustrating for us to build large populous buildings. I love your mods and use many of them in my cities.

Monty likes this.