1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Freight Train

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by DCFishman02, Oct 10, 2014.

1. DCFishman02

DCFishman02 Vagabond

I am not sure if this should go here.
    A freight train as decor like the monorail that can snap to railroad tracks. Also a freight train station (could add to freight capacity).
    freight train.jpg

this could also be expanded to a passenger terminal with a decor hi speed or regular train.
    passegner train.jpg passegner train 2.jpg

2. Steven H. Endermann

If there were trains in this game, then I could finally complete my sweat sh... er... FACTORY district. I could finish my factory district. Nobody said anything about sweat shops.

3. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

There are train models in game, I found them when making .layout files. They can be plopped like any tree, furniture or car. But I am not sure, I haven't checked them.

4. Trolca

Trolca Executive

There are a number of models for freight trains but they are not all the same scale for some reason.