1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Game stops working

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Kristián Presinszky, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Kristián Presinszky

Kristián Presinszky Unskilled Worker

I got a gaming mouse for christmas as a present so plugged it in to my PC started playing CXL Platinum after a 30 seconds the game froze and stopped working. Anyone outhere who knows how to fix this issue ?
    the mouse is : Trust GXT 25

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

Does the old mouse still work?
    Are the batteries in the new mouse OK if it wireless?
    Do you have the latest drivers for the new mouse?

3. Kristián Presinszky

Kristián Presinszky Unskilled Worker

I still have the old mouse but the old mouse does the same and not just with the CXL Platinum but with CS:GO aswell. It´s not wireless, after I plugged in the nem mouse the drivers were intalled automatically but the problem with this crash freeze still remained so I tried to get the newest driver from their official site, there were no drivers to be downloaded.

4. Lillysky

Lillysky Unskilled Worker

Did you receive any kind of error message when it crashed?

Have you tried the game with a different mouse to check if it actually is an issue with your mouse?

Are you running the latest patch of CXL?