1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by TOJIAB, Jan 10, 2015.

1. TOJIAB

TOJIAB Unskilled Worker

Salutations tout le monde,
    comme je suis plutôt un imbécile, j'ai réussi à poster un thread avant même de me présenter, que voilà un bien vilain geste ! Donc je rectifie. Je m'appelle Cédric, 41 ans, je suis fan de Cities XL depuis quelques années, depuis la même date, je viens régulièrement piller le site pour mon jeu. Initialement, je n'avais pas prévu de participer de quelque manière que ce soit, à l'activité des forums. Et puis me remettant récemment à XL, et pas mécontent de la ville que je bâtis, j'ose poster, histoire de partager un peu.
    Je remercie tous les participants du site, les modders et tous ceux qui m'on redonné envie de faire de la ville, en particulier Auriga.
    TOJIAB

GOOGLE TRANSLATION (Sorry, my English is so poor...)

Greetings everyone,
    as I'm more of a fool, I managed to post a thread before even introducing myself that this is a very naughty step! So I rectify. My name is Cedric, 41 years, I am a fan of Cities XL recent years, from the same date, I have regularly plunder the site for my game. I originally did not plan to participate in any way in forum activities. And recently handed me to XL, not displeased with the city that I built, I dare post, just to share some.
    I thank all the participants of the site, modders and all who were restored me want to do in the city, especially Auriga.
    TOJIAB

Pamascus27 and IcyHot like this.
  2. kipate

kipate Governor

Salut TOJIAB!

Welcome to the Forums,
    hopefully you will have a lot of fun on this wonderful site, XLN!
    And you don't have to be sorry for your poor English.
    Your French writing is so clear that Google Translator
    gives unique and understandable results for us!
    And your new city looks nice!

3. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Salut Tojiab or shall I say Cedric. Welcome to XLN, I hope you'll have fun here and good luck! :D

4. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Well I greet you on XLN Cedric!!:) I hope you will enjoy it on the best CXL related community on the internet!!

5. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

welcome :)

6. TOJIAB

TOJIAB Unskilled Worker

Salutations tout le monde,
    et merci pour vos messages de bienvenue. Je trouve tout le fun, et surtout toute l'inspiration dont j'ai besoin, sur cet excellent site. Et plus je l'explore, notamment en naviguant dans l'excellente rubrique "City Journal", et plus j’hallucine sur vos talents respectifs. Vous êtes de grands architectes ! Cette rubrique me tente, et j'oserai sûrement y faire une entrée quand je démarrerais un nouveau projet.
    Merci pour votre accueil,
    TOJIAB

GOOGLE TRANSLATION ( :( )

Greetings everyone,
    and thank you for your welcome messages. I find it fun, and above all the inspiration I need on this excellent site. And the more I explored, including sailing in the excellent category "City Journal," and hallucinating your respective talents. You are great architects! This section attempts me, and I dare surely there when I make an entry for a new project.
    Thank you for your welcome,
    TOJIAB

7. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

You are welcome Tojiab :)
    It is nice to know that you are already enjoying stay here.;) I hope you will have more fun as you dig deeper into this community.
    Best of luck mate (y)

PS: I like how Google Translates works the best when translating French to English or vice versa :p

8. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Yep you are indeed welcome. I am too glad that you enjoy your stay. I hope that it will get more and more enjoyable by the time for you, as it was for me!:)

9. kipate

kipate Governor

Now is that about to become some kind of a common thing that @Pamascus27
    and @Peter912 will both respond to the same comments almost at the same time? :D

10. TOJIAB

TOJIAB Unskilled Worker

Greetings,
    Twins ? Or same person, 2 personality ? :sneaky:

11. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Who knows. Maybe :D

12. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Lool :p