1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Guangzhou Tv Tower(waistline) 1.0

Guangzhou Tower in China, there is a nice name, small waist。

1. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Pamascus27 submitted a new resource:

Guangzhou TV Tower(waistline) - Guangzhou Tower in China, there is a nice name, small waist。

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

A shame this doesn't show up under Landmarks under normal, custom or unlimited in XXL.

3. ЗуБР

ЗуБР Vagabond

Зато она прекрасно видна в офисах -----> иключительный/ But it is perfectly visible in the offices -----> exceptional
    извините за Google английский язык

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Now I'm showing off my 4th video in the Monterey series. I've built up all 3 industrial areas and population is over 1.24 million. In my Monterey Magical Mod Mystery Tour I tell of how the new version of Monty's shader crash error fix file has helped to allow use of even more XL mods. I also explain how Monty and cjpavel helped me figure out how to get one old mod working that was causing frequent crashes to desktop. I deleted the mod but then restored it and renamed it to get it working so you'll want to see how I did that. I take viewers on a stunning visual trip inside one new mod building, you have to see it to believe it.

Many thanks again to Monty for suggesting earlier in this thread, responding to cjpavel's request for help getting the Amusement Park mod working, that the problem could be the sorting order of how the file was named. Then cjpavel came up with a solution using that helpful hint and added a 000_ (3 zeroes and and an underscore) to the front of the mod filename. That somehow loaded it up earlier and solved cjpavel's crash problem. I had the same problem with the XL Guangzhou TV Tower, many crashes to desktop and I hadn't even built the building except as a short test that I deleted. I decided to try cjpavel's trick and renamed that mod file with the leading 000_ and sure enough that did the trick. (y)

If you have problems with this beautiful building crashing your XXL program to desktop then you want to see this video!