1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Again From Ocram

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by AzemOcram, Oct 19, 2014.

1. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

Hello everyone!

I have been super busy with one thing or another (mostly related to college) and I had not been able to get on XLNation for a few months. Apparently so much has changed that I had to create a new account. I would like to find out more about what has changed here. I feel like installing a few new mods. I want to get 3DSMax for students (so I can start creating buildings for CXL) but my community college email will stop working in a month or so and I have not set up my university email. Also, I am primarily a 2D artist; I work on textures and 2D sprites.

--Ocram

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey Ocram, welcome back to the new site! I hope you'll enjoy it here.

The old site had severe problems; coding issues among other things, so it was mandatory for the site to be redone. I hope you'll find it a better experience once you get used to it. :)

3. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Welcome back Ocram :)!

4. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome back to the new site Ocram! Nice to see you here again man. :) And yeah, almost all changed with the new site. But I hope you'll enjoy it here as much or better than you did at the old site. ;)

5. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

Anyway, this is what I have been up to recently:

From Humble
    [​IMG]

To Monumental
    [​IMG]

kipate and The Funky Monk like this.