1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Shah Alam

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by Adolf95, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Adolf95

Adolf95 Vagabond

It's been a while since I left XL Nation community,coming back only to discover the whole site has changed,and had to make a new account here...

Anyways,my name is Nazham Othman and I hailed from Shah Alam,Malaysia.Been away for a long time,I have much (almost) forgotten this community.quite nice to come back here.

I'm always open for friends.If you had Steam, check out my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/war4sure/

2. keus110481

keus110481 Unskilled Worker

hi Nazham, nice to meat you

3. keus110481

i dont have steam sorry.
    How is your PC coaping whit the game? my PC is so slow after playing the game for 30min. grrrr
    Any tips?

4. Adolf95

Adolf95 Vagabond

Not exactly bragging, but on my system,12 GB of ram and overclocked Nvidia GTX 750 pretty much can handle anything

5. keus110481

oke, tis is my system: intel(r) core(tm)2 quad cpu Q8300 2.50GHz and 8GB RAM. NVIDIA geforce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+.
    Do you know anything of the minimum requirement for this game? Tips are always welcome.
    Tnx for helping.(y)

6. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Oh maybe you should try to exit the city to the World view then open the city again. It is common for the game to be laggy if
    you're playing it for 30 mins and above.

7. keus110481

Tnx, its working:LOL:, for now hahaha

8. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Oh crap, I'm so sorry that I forgot about you Adolf. So welcome back to XLN, better than ever. Nice to meet you too.:)

9. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey Nazham, welcome to the site. Hope you'll enjoy it here!