1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello XLNation Community !

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by JonXL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JonXL

JonXL Vagabond

Hi everyone. My name is Ludovic and I live in Paris.

I used to play Cities XL 2012 for a while then I quit. But since I followed the releases of Cities XXL et Cities:Skyline, it made me want to create cities again. So I reinstalled Cities XL 2012 (my laptop is too old to play XXL or Cities:Skyline).
    I got many ideas but not much time to play (the birth of a baby is time consuming ^^). By the way, I hope I'll be able to share my designing with you in the coming months.

And one more thing: thanks to the modders who create incredible mods. You make the game so great :)

Have a nice day and... See ya !

Costanza likes this.
  2. kipate

kipate Governor

3. JonXL

JonXL Vagabond

Yeah, thanks. I have seen that there are plenty of things here. It seems to be a nice place :) I won't forget your advice about searching before asking (y)

4. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Hi JonXL. Look forward to seeing your work.

5. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Hey Jon and welcome :) I am looking forward to your cities! I hope you'll enjoy it here. And also congrats to the baby!! :D

6. Costanza

Costanza Skilled Worker

Congratulations on the baby! It's a fantastic time, but less time for city-building... :LOL: Make sure you enjoy it :)

7. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome to XLN :D
    I hope to see your cities soon :)

8. JonXL

JonXL Vagabond

Thank you all. Yes, I also hope to show my cities "soon". But as Costanza said, it's less time for city-building ;) I spend lot of time giving hugs and baby-bottles :D

Costanza and kipate like this.