1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello XLNation Community !

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by JonXL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JonXL

JonXL Vagabond

Hi everyone. My name is Ludovic and I live in Paris.

I used to play Cities XL 2012 for a while then I quit. But since I followed the releases of Cities XXL et Cities:Skyline, it made me want to create cities again. So I reinstalled Cities XL 2012 (my laptop is too old to play XXL or Cities:Skyline).
    I got many ideas but not much time to play (the birth of a baby is time consuming ^^). By the way, I hope I'll be able to share my designing with you in the coming months.

And one more thing: thanks to the modders who create incredible mods. You make the game so great :)

Have a nice day and... See ya !

Costanza likes this.
  2. kipate

kipate Governor

3. JonXL

JonXL Vagabond

Yeah, thanks. I have seen that there are plenty of things here. It seems to be a nice place :) I won't forget your advice about searching before asking (y)

4. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Hi JonXL. Look forward to seeing your work.

5. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Hey Jon and welcome :) I am looking forward to your cities! I hope you'll enjoy it here. And also congrats to the baby!! :D

6. Costanza

Costanza Skilled Worker

Congratulations on the baby! It's a fantastic time, but less time for city-building... :LOL: Make sure you enjoy it :)

7. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome to XLN :D
    I hope to see your cities soon :)

8. JonXL

JonXL Vagabond

Thank you all. Yes, I also hope to show my cities "soon". But as Costanza said, it's less time for city-building ;) I spend lot of time giving hugs and baby-bottles :D

Costanza and kipate like this.