1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello.

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by Radiant Dawn, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Hi, I'm Radiant Dawn, but many of you may know me as Mayor_Cyrus as I was named before the previous XLN site crashed. I gave up CXL for a while due to the many technical difficulties I was experiencing, but I'm still very fascinated with city building, so I may just take up CXL again for a while until a new city builder simulation game like Cities: Skylines is introduced and released. My absence is also in part due to some friction I encountered with some other fellow XLN members, but hopefully we can all get along better this time, or just simply avoid each other and thus avoid unnecessary conflict. I would appreciate that and I hope you would too.

Looking forward to sharing some of my old content/work with the community and perhaps some new as well.

2. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Welcome back Mayor! Is it a problem if I will still call you Mayor intead of Radiant_Dawn??:D

Radiant Dawn likes this.
  3. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I don't know, I guess I don't really mind as long as there won't be any bullying and name calling like before as if this is kindergarten.

4. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome back :)