1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Help converting a mod to work with CXXL

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Costanza, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Costanza

Costanza Skilled Worker

Hey guys!

I am trying to convert the 'Pipeline, Powerline, Railtracks Pack' mod to work with Cities XXL, but I can't seem to do it correctly. I have changed the tag line in the different class files to (seemingly) work in CXXL, but I cannot get the mod to show up in the game.

For now I am just asking for some pointers as to what tags I need to add to the tag line. I've tried looking in the tutorial by X squared, which has helped me a lot, but I think I may need a little more help understanding what kind of tags I need to add/replace to the original class files. Are there any more files I need to edit?

Even though I am being fairly vague I hope someone has a experience or general tip for as how to proceed... :)

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

Maybe something needs to be added to the Cities XXL Community Mod?

3. Costanza

Costanza Skilled Worker

I hadn't considered that. Does the CM need to be updated to support certain aspects of new mods or tags?