1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!!! I need to convert AMSTERDAM MOD PACK back to CXL2012.

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by sadiemydog, May 30, 2015.

1. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

Hi , folks! I am trying to set Amsterdam Mod Pack from Aitortilla back to 2012 for my personal use. I soonly found everything can all be ready changed , exept the road. I soonly found this tag in the file r_street_EsplanadeAT_40x15:
    Code:
    <Tag>MSCUSTOM;T1;TransportLine;Transport;Street;40x15;GemCity;SlowWay;LocaleChoice_Default;EsplanadeLine;StyleAIT01</Tag>
    there after I saw different road sets maps: road_usa , road_uk , road_ger , road_fr and foundation. As soon when I clicked on foundation I found this:
    Code:
    <Tag>GemCity;T1;Foundation;FoundationDefault;StyleAIT01;Size;Street;EsplanadeLine;SlowWay;Transport</Tag>
    As soon I found the same tag as the first one above is also on road_usa , road_uk , road_ger and road_fr road maps codes.
    Code:
        <Tag>MSCUSTOM;T1;TransportLine;Transport;Street;40x15;GemCity;SlowWay;LocaleChoice_FR;EsplanadeLine;StyleAIT01</Tag>
    Is this normal for every code from the original roads in 2012? Or is this only in CXL Platinum? And the most important question do I need to change the code and what do I need to type in it to work on CXL2012???

Greets, Sadiemydog

2. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

The pack works on my CXL Platinum so it should be working on your CXL2012 too, there isn't considerable changes in between. But I'm not sure since I aint experienced in coding.

sadiemydog likes this.
  3. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

Thanks you for give me the information. I really geuss it was an mod only for CXXL , because it was in the description so. I'll try again soon , I think I gonna get to an second mod i'll try to change.