1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Help =)

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Sashka55, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Sashka55

Sashka55 Skilled Worker

1. Why i got a huge flat base?
    2. Why building looks so small? How to incrase it?
    3. I'd like to create small collision box. Which size can you recommend to me?

D5B5YRZ.jpg
    GvUdy2Q.jpg

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

1. cant really remember how to solve this :(
    2. make sure your max scene is made in "meters".
    upload_2015-3-26_22-8-18.png upload_2015-3-26_22-8-43.png

then rescale it, if its made in wrong measures...
    finally do reset x-form and export it again

3. 1,1 or 1,x or x,1 or if you only want it nocollision you can adjust the pivot to the front-center and then use a 0.1,0.1 colbox

3. Monty

Monty Governor

the base problem is a bug in the EasyMod template. Look in the class file for a line that says something like <fundament>data/interface/ddstexture/blahblahblah...</fundament> delete the path to the dds file and replace it with two quotation marks <fundament>""</fundament>

nicko2u likes this.