1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Hi There

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by Biren, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Biren

Biren Vagabond

Hi everyone,

My name is Nicolas, I live in Nantes, France. I've been playing city builders since I got my first computer with Sim City 2000.
    I discovered Cities XL about one year ago now, and I'm now a huge fan of it. My best pleasure is to be travelling in street view into my cities.
    I particularly like to develop kinds of small countries on island maps. I will share some stuff next.

This website is a goldmine! We must keep it alive and so this great game.

2. kipate

kipate Governor

3. Raynor

Raynor Unskilled Worker

Welcome! And hope to see some of that stuff soon^^

4. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome to XLN, Nicolas! I also like to roam around in the streets, that is one of my favorite things to do in CXL. :p
    So have fun mate, this is the right place to go for all things CXL as well as city building games. :D

5. Biren

Biren Vagabond

Thank you all for this warm welcome (y)
    I will share soon my few towns.

6. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome as well. The community here is a great resource for inspiration and help